Admission Eligibility/ Criteria / Procedure for M.A.:
1. Eligibility : Bachelor degree in English / Marathi / Hindi or any graduate from any faculty with at least 50% marks. (For reserve category (SC/ST/DT/NT) candidates, the minimum marks limit is 45%)
2. Criteria : Selection is based entirely on candidates’ percentage of marks obtained at the graduation and availability of the seats.
3. Procedure : For the admission to all three M.A. courses, an advertisement is published in some leading newspapers in the month of June-July every year. The prescribed application forms with a prospectus are available in the office of Dept. For Ph.D. : According to the rules, regulations and schedule programmed by B.C.U.D. North Maharashtra University.
Admission Eligibility/ Criteria / Procedure for Certificate Courses:
- Bachelor’s degree of any faculty.
- Knowledge of English, Marathi & Hindi is essential.