1) Dr. Shobha Shinde (Professor and Head) :
- Memeber: Senate, North Maharashtra University.
- Director:Women’s Studies Centre, North Maharashtra University.
- Chairperson:Board of Studies in English (2005-2010).
- Member:Academic Council, North Maharashtra University.
- Invited Expert :BOS in English, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University, Aurangabad.
- Invited Expert :BOS in English, Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj University, Nagpur.
- Secretary Trustee:K. S. Wani Memorial Trust, Dhule. Member:Maharashtra Rajya Marathi Visvakosh Nirmiti Mandal
2) Dr. M. S. Pagare (Professor) :
- Received eight awards
- Maharashtra State National Yashwantrao Chavan Literature Award.
- ‘Mahatma Phule Social Award’ by Dalit Sahitya Akademi
- ‘Satyashodhaki Literature Award’ by Satyashodhki Sahitya Sammelan.
- Tarabai Shinde Award
- Advisory Committee Member of National Research Journal 'Research Link', Indore, M.P.
- Advisory Committee Member of Department of Ambedkar Thoughts
- Presented two papers in International Conference
3) Dr. Bapurao Desai (Reader) :
- More than 24 awards
- Gokhale Education Society’s
- Best Teacher,1992 -Uttar Bharat Kala Mandal’s
- Kalasadhak Sarvocch Puraskar-1993
- Maharashtra Granthottejak Santha Pune
- Lokboli Purskar-1994 -Maharashtra Hindi Sahitya Akademi, Mumbai
- Fanishwarnath Renu Purskar-1997
- ‘Srimanta Babasaheb Ghorpade Purskar’-2005
4) Dr. Mukta Mahajan (Associate Professor) :
- “Subeditor of research Journal “Academic Research”
5) Dr.Kailas Sarvekar (Reader) :
- Invited expert on the BOS and Arts faculty of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
- Honorary Director of K S Wani Institute of Advanced Study in Marathi. (2002-2007)
- B. G. Rehmare Purskar for Gramin Samiksha Granth
6) Dr. Sunil Kulkarni (Reader) :
- Adv. Jamdale State level Kavya Purskar.
- Late K. Narkhede State level Kavya Purskar.
- Coordinator NSS UG & PG units NMU
7) Dr. Ashutosh Patil (Asst. Professor):
- Co-editor:‘Kavita Rati’, a national level periodical for Poetry
- Member: Editorial Board, ‘Saksham Samiksha’, (Pune)