1. Eligibility -The minimum qualification of the admission of the course is a graduate in any discipline with minimum 40% marks from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign university should be eligible to apply for admission to the course.
2. Rules – Candidate must have pass the entrance test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) The medium of instruction shall be Marathi / English. However student can write answers in Marathi/ English. Entrance test will be of 70 marks & GDPI shall carry 20 marks. 10 marks will be for media experience of any branch including print, electronic, advertising, new media etc. The candidate has to pay Rs.500 as registration charges and Rs.400/- for reserve category students for Test, syllabus, and profile fee which the University fixed time to time.
3. Reservation – The total number of seats in the University Department of Mass Communication and Journalism shall be 30. The reservation of this course will be as per the University & State Government directives from time to time.
4. Hostel Accommodation – 3Boys & 3Girls Hostels are available in University Campus.
5. Medium of Instruction – The medium of instruction shall be Marathi / English. However student can write answers in Marathi/ English.
6. Fees- Ist year - 7535/-
IInd year - 6860/-
Fees for study tour will be charged depending upon situation or at actual. study tour is mandatory.