1. The school has emerged as excellent center for research and extension activities in the state of Maharashtra.
2. The school has grab research grants of Rs 3.16 Crore from various funding agencies namely UGC, DST, MoEF, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board. Ministry of Rural Development etc.
3. The school is identified as a 'key resource center' by Department of Sanitation and Water Supply, Government of Maharashtra in 2005.
4. The revenue worth of Rs 6.00 lakh per annum is generated through consultancy cell of the school. The school has actively participated in the 'Total Sanitary Campaign' an ambitious project developed by UNICEF for implementation through Government of India.
5. The school has active participation in Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Mission, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
6. The school is identified under SAP-DRS Phase I of UGC for five year period (Apr.2009 to March 2014). The school has received Rs. 37.00 lakh for research projects under the scheme. In addition every year the school is entitled to receive Rs. 20.00 lakh per annum for infrastructural development under the scheme.
7. The school is financially supported by DST-FIST programme-Level-I (2012-2017).
8. Two students are recipient of Rajiv Gandhi fellowship for research sponsored by UGC. During last five years, UPSC-02, MPSC-03, SET-06, NET-02 students qualified the examinations and two students recipient of international scholarship from Japan and Finland
9. The School is identified by MPCB for PG Scholarship in engineering for next 5 years along with other 4 engineering Institutes in Maharashtra state.
10. UGC has provided ten UG scholarship (Rs. 5 lakhs) in engineering to support research at UG level.
11. The school has organized University Level research festival 'Avishkar-2012'.