Aims and Objectives:
- Basic objective of this programme is to percolate the Philosophy and principals of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar through his literature and literatures of others
- To study humanity and judicious outlook approach conceived by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- To investigate scientific and realistic thoughts of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar that leads to versatile development of human society
- To disseminate the constitutional literacy at grass root level of society.
- To identify the untouched outlook of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar through his published and
- Unpublished work
Though globalization transforms the entire human life socially, economically and more so culturally the basic tenet for survival of human civilization has not altered still today. Prosperity human society based on very principal of equality, sustainability, judicious outlook, scientific view and very source of this tenet are the thought of great social reformer in India. Dr. Ambedkar’s thought, writings, social movement, speeches, discussion are some of the greatest source that meant for percolating equality for masses and cultivation humanism. Thus this university through this department aims at to satisfy the very objectives of the great social thinker.